SHEET PAN GINGER SOY GLAZED SALMON
Yield: 4 Servings
- 150gr salmon fillets, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 400gr fresh green beans
- 2 cups carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the ginger soy glaze:
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place salmon (skin side down), green beans and carrots in a single layer on a prepared baking sheet. Drizzle green beans and carrots with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and green onions. Spoon sauce over salmon fillets and bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn the broiler on and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes, until edges of salmon are crisp.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Buy online and receive at home: Salmon Fresh Fillet
Recipe via www.eatyourselfskinny.com