BARRAMUNDI & BROWN BUTTER SAUCE
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 bag potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 lemon
- 400g barramundi
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 leek
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 bunch dill
- 1 tub capers
- olive oil
- 40 g butter
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. Cut the potatoes (unpeeled) into 3cm chunks and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle generously with olive oil and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast on the top rack for 25-30 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Thinly slice the spring onions. Finely chop the garlic (or use a garlic press). Thinly slice the leek. Trim the woody ends of the asparagus. Trim the ends of the broccolini. Finely chop the chives. Pick the dill. Slice the sides of the lemon to get two cheeks.
- Heat a medium frying pan over a medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the spring onion, capers and 1/2 the garlic and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add the leek and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper and transfer to a large bowl.
- Return the frying pan to a medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil if necessary. Add the asparagus and broccolini with a dash of water and cook, tossing regularly, for 5-6 minutes, or until just tender. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a plate.
- Season both sides of the barramundi with a good pinch of salt and pepper. Return the frying pan to a medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the barramundi, skin-side down, and cook for 4-5 minutes each side, or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Return the pan to a medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the butter and cook for 2-3 minutes or until beginning to brown. Add the remaining garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant. Remove from the heat and stir through the chives. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl with the leek mixture, toss to combine and sprinkle with the dill. Divide the leek and caper kipfler potatoes, asparagus, broccolini and barramundi fillets between plates. Spoon over the brown butter sauce. Serve with the lemon cheeks.
Buy online and receive at home: Barramundi
Recipe via www.hellofresh.com.au